This new version introduces some major features, making the app more beautiful and easy to use, and also more useful :
- Now learn to map the notes between the fretboard and the musical stuff with the new Learn Staff training mode!
- The Musical Staff widget can also be enabled for other uses of the app, including Free Play, regular Training and of course Game!
- Now includes high-resolution Retina graphics for the new iPad.
- Much improved Facebook integration to register achievements and top scores on your Timeline as you play.
- The data files for the instruments are now fetched on demand, drastically reducing the size of the original application download and making it possible to install it over cell networks.
- Several new training options allowing you to tailor your practice to your needs even more than before!
- Still supports many instruments: electric guitar (6-string and 7-string), acoustic guitar (6-string and 12-string), bass guitar (4, 5 and 6 string variants), banjo, mandolin and ukulele.
|Learn Staff in action in GTHD 4|
We are very proud of this new version of the app, which is now the best fretboard training app on iOS, period! And we're just getting started...
The app is still available in two distinct versions with the same functionality, but with slightly different pricing models.
- Guitar Trainer HD includes the full 6-string electric guitar for $2.99, and additional instruments can be unlocked for just $0.99 each.
- Guitar Trainer HDx is a completely free download and each of the instruments can be tried in limited demo mode. Unlock just the instruments you need for $2.99 each!